Photo by Hadley Fruits PhotographyAbout Bright BeginningsBright Beginnings Early Learning Center promotes the continuation of education and careers of parents, while also supporting the development of young children. Bright Beginnings assist parenting teens in the completion of their High School Diploma or High School Equivalency. Additionally, Bright Beginnings supports BCSC teachers and staff, providing peace of mind upon returning to work.
Our center strengthens and supports the entire family by providing:
For more information, contact Director Kristin Marshall.Kristin Marshall, Director(812) email@example.com
- Affordable, quality, licensed child care for children 6 weeks through 3 years
- Quality foundation for social, emotional, and cognitive child development
- Educational pathways and resources for the personal growth of parents
- Instruction based on early childhood foundations (state standards)
- Project- Based learning led by the child’s interests and proficiencies
*Please note, if you do not yet know your child's name, please enter "infant" on your application. If you are expecting, enter your anticipated due date as the child's birthday.Enrollment is limited to 46 children, you may be placed on a waiting list.Contact Director, Kristin Marshall for information on availability and waitlist details.