Join LEAP Mentors 2019-2020
Are you a current sophomore or junior and interested in becoming a LEAP Mentor?
What LEAP Mentors do:
- Mentor 7th or 8th graders at Central Middle School
- Attend Activity Days every other Wednesday
- Eat lunch with your mentee every other week
- Attend 3-4 field trips
- Have the best time ever!
What to do to join:
- Go to the Attendance/Dean's office and pick up an application form or get one here
- Obtain a letter of recommendation from a staff member in the building
- Be selected for an interview
- Be successful in the interview and be chosen for a mentoring position
How does this benefit you?
- Helping others
- Developing people skills
- Developing mentoring skills
- Become better at comminucating with people
- Making a difference in your community
- Be a role model for middle schoolers
Please print an application here or pick one up from the orange cart in the Attendance/Dean's office and return in by May 17th.
Questions? See Mrs. Schuetz in the Counseling Center or Mrs. Wohlford in the Dean's office for more details. Thank you!