- Fever: temperature of 100 degrees or more. No return until temperature is under 100 degrees without medication for the last 24 hours.
- Vomiting: vomiting 2 or more times in 24 hours
- Diarrhea: 2 or more episodes of diarrhea in the last 24 hours
- Eyes: thick mucous or pus draining from the eye or pink eye (conjunctivitis). No return until 24 hours after beginning antibiotic treatment
- Lice: no return until student has been treated and examined by school nurse. Bus transportation will be denied until rechecked and cleared by school nurse.
- Skin: unknown rashes or skin lesions (open sores
**If your child is diagnosed with strep throat, staph infections, mono, conjunctivitis, fifth's disease, chicken pox, ring worm, or any other communicable condition, please report this to the school nurse as soon as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
All medications must be brought to school by a parent or guardian in the original container. Prescription medications must also have a doctor's prescription brought or faxed to the nurse. In order to administer any medications, a form must be filled out and signed by the parent or guardian. The school does not have Tylenol or Advil to administer to students. Each student must have their own brought in to the clinic by a parent or guardian and written permission given to the nurse.