- Columbus North High School
BCSC Parent Square - New Communication System!
ParentSquare: CNHS Communication
Starting August 5,2022
Most CNHS communication will come from ParentSquare. CNHS families should be sure to register their accounts so that they can update notification settings and check previous communications.
Here is a list of communications that may come from ParentSquare:
- Attendance Notifications - (2nd Quarter)
- Upcoming Events
- Classroom Announcements
- Counseling Office
Over time, this list will likely grow as BCSC moves towards district-wide implementation of ParentSquare.
How to Access Your Account?
- Go to https://www.parentsquare.com/signin
- Sign Up/ Create Password with the email or phone number that is on file at CMS
Download ParentSquare App
- Open the ParentSquare App. Enter your email or cell phone number. The email and/or cell phone number should match what is in your school's information system or database. Tap Continue.
- Create your password and confirm your password. Tap Continue.
- You will receive a registration code via email or text. Enter your registration code and tap Verify. This will take you to your ParentSquare home feed!
BCSC District Wide Notification......
As the new school year approaches next week, we want to give you a heads up about a new communication tool that our district will be using in place of the past eAlert system. BCSC will start using a new app called ParentSquare for family communication at the beginning of the 2022-2023 school year.
We are moving to ParentSquare for a number of exciting reasons.
- ParentSquare will allow us to have one central tool for communication that includes newsletters, eAlerts, and messages.
- ParentSquare will allow quick translation for families on content and messages to and from parents so families and staff can be on the same page with each other.
- ParentSquare will let users set notification preferences (app, phone, email, etc.) so that families can receive messages the way they prefer.
- ParentSquare is simple for staff since all rosters and information is imported from PowerSchool.
- ParentSquare supports safety for everyone by archiving messages to and from users.
Families, teachers, and administrators can access ParentSquare via their website, www.parentsquare.com, or phone app. Teachers and administrators can also post using either the website or phone app.
Invitations to our BCSC families will go out tomorrow. In case you do not receive an invitation by Thursday, please contact your student’s home school.
*CSA New Tech and Columbus Virtual Pathway families will see their student’s home school listed in their account. This will be corrected in the near future by ParentSquare. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
If you would like to learn more about ParentSquare, please use the following links:
ParentSquare Features - School and Parent Interaction App
ParentSquare Slide Deck v1.pdf - Google Drive