- Columbus North High School
Draft!...Work in Progress
Graduation Day - Saturday May 30, 2020 @ 10:00 AM - Gym 1
Video - What does it look like?
Pictures - What does it look like?
Senior Class Texts from North HS admin:
- Using Remind.com the North HS admin will send out text to your cell phone regarding senior events, graduation info, and other quick info!
- Information sheet:
Calendar (Updates will happen)
- Wednesday, November 5, 2020 4th period - Senior Class meeting - Graduation Materials Presentation; Class Officer Introductions; Bull Dog Alumni Introduction.
- Wednesday, November 13, 2020 during English Classes: Senior Graduation Material order day in the Main Office Hallway
- _________ - Diploma Name Cards issued in Senior English Classes. Do not have an English Class, please come to the main office.
- (__________) Seniors in the top 15% of their class may purchase a gold tassel or trade the standard tassel for a gold one in the main office. Tassels are $5. A list of the top 15% in alphabetic order is posted at the main office.
- May 20, 2020 at 12.42 PM in the CNHS Auditorium: Awards Event Invite letters will be sent out in May
- Seniors: please mark your calendar on ______________ for the senior breakfast, meeting, and group picture! Plan on meeting in the stands of Gym II @ 7:20 a.m.!
. Also, if you have ordered a late cap and gown, please check the main office for delivery.
- Seniors, who are in the Top 15%, may purchase a gold tassel for $5.00. Please go to the main office. Sales begin _____________...
- Senior Parade >___________ during 8th period!
- SENIORS: ____________________________________________
Graduation Materials Calendar:
Wednesday, November 5, 2019 4th period - Senior Class meeting - Graduation Materials Presentation; Class Officer Introductions; Bull Dog Alumni Introduction.
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 - Senior Order Day - Release from English Class to Main Office Hallway - Bring your completed order form and at least deposit
Thursday April 28, 2020 - 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. - Senior Materials & Cap and Gown Day - Main Office Hallway :(During your English Class...)
**If you did not pick up your orders, please come by the main office!
Graduation Materials contact - Mr. TJ Perry - (317) 839-1600 (phone) ; Website
Graduation Calendar and Information
___________________ @ 7:45 a.m. - Senior Graduation Practice - Gym one
- Seniors report directly to Memorial Gym for Commencement rehearsal
(must attend rehearsal or do not march).
- Saturday May 30 @ 10:00 AM... - Seniors line up in the CNHS Commons! Enter in the Main Doors!
- Commencement All Seniors must be in the CNHS COMMONS for line up by 9:00 AM
1. There is no limit to the number of family members or guests who may attend.3. Seating for the physically challenged will be on the gym floor behind the faculty seating. ADA Parking: Lot East of Gym One: Only cars ADA placards will enter. Please go to the south entrance off of Maple Street. Appropriate Clothing: Party dresses, collared dress shirts, dark slacks or pants (no shorts) Inappropriate Clothing for Graduation —thus not allowed: § Brightly colored clothing. § No markings or alterations of the cap and gown.Commencement is a dignified ceremony to recognize the Class of 2019 at Columbus North High School. Commencement is a voluntary activity and seniors who participate must be willing to adhere to the policies that assure a dignified ceremony. Thanks for allowing us to recognize and read the names of each and every eligible graduate and for holding your applause to the end
- *If you have any concerns or need any assistance in meeting these guidelines, please contact your counselor at 376-4292.
- § Clothing dirty or in poor repair.
- § Jeans, t-shirts, and clothing with advertisement or wording printed on them.
- Appropriate Shoes: Dress shoes (no gym shoes, no flip flops)
- Proper Dress Required - Please assist in making sure your senior is on time and dressed appropriately.
- 4. Due to limited space, only one able-bodied person may accompany each physically challenged guest. (Faculty members will be available to assist you to your seat.)
- 2. Please assist in making sure your senior is on time and dressed appropriately.
- General Information:
- Saturday, June 1, 2019 at 1:00 PM