Students enrolled in the Columbus Virtual Pathway will participate in high-quality online instruction and learning opportunities that guide them to mastery in core content areas. Instruction is aligned with Indiana State standards and utilizes Edgenuity along with additional BCSC-adopted curriculum resources. Students attending and completing courses in Columbus Virtual Pathway will be enrolled in remote learning classes by the program director and will be served by a BCSC-certified teacher. All Columbus Virtual Pathway students will be provided with BCSC resources and a BCSC device in order to access online instruction and will be able to participate in BCSC programs and extra-curricular activities at the schools where they are enrolled.
In addition to participating in remote learning, Columbus Virtual Pathway students:
- Will participate in scheduled online meetings and lessons with the Columbus Virtual Pathway teachers
- Must fully engage in online learning activities, complete classroom assignments and assessments
- Have access to a designated school library using a strategic pick-up/drop-off process
- Are eligible to participate in extracurricular activities that take place before or after school
- Have access to the i-Care before and/or after school program